Four Topical Haiku

Checked my blog stats and saw that stats for short posts were all much better than those for longer posts.

"Perfect time to practice my haiku," says I.  


In case you believe

We’ve evolved past grunts and shouts.

Check your long post stats.

.

 

Saying anything

Will take longer than we have.

verbose as a tweet!

.

 

I follow the rules

unless they won’t follow back!

Then I throw them out.

.

 

The quarantine life

Stay with me barks the dog!

the way of all days.


A bonus haiku as an acknowledgement:

A great haiku blog

More expert than this by far

The Haiku Experiment

Get the scoop on my new novel, The Human Template at https://dalelsproule.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of C.J. Lavigne's In Veritas

Becoming a Legend in my Own Mind - and why that might be good enough

The Book After Which Everything is Different