The Incredible Morphing Cover

After all that blather about how I had made up my mind and was so proud of my cover choice, I responded to criticism by designing several alternate covers - and I have now chosen a different one!  If the logistics weren't so tricky, I'd do it like a magazine with four alternate covers. But it's going to perplex me enough just figuring out how to put it out with one cover.
This was voted on by people on a number of different forums and beat out the other 3 covers by a solid margin. My original cover came in third.
So anyways, this is absolutely, positively the final cover!  Wait...how long til publication? Less than six weeks? Well, okay then, this is ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY the final cover design.


And of course, wherever there's a winner, there has to be losers, so here they are:

 Psychedelia Gothique on Amazon.com


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of C.J. Lavigne's In Veritas

Becoming a Legend in my Own Mind - and why that might be good enough

The Book After Which Everything is Different