Book Covers - the sequel...
After scoring the cover of Northern Frights 5 - I did several more with the same figure...
I think my motivation was to sell the paintings, since I had gained a bit of notoriety with the original image.
They're still for sale if anyone's interested.

I did managed to sell a few more covers over the next while, most notably to a now defunct and very interesting Toronto magazine called NFG. I disagree, BTW. I think the magazine and my cover images were both pretty fucking good.

At any rate, I don't think they lasted long after publishing my work. Cross my fingers that my covers didn't play any part in driving people away.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of C.J. Lavigne's In Veritas

Becoming a Legend in my Own Mind - and why that might be good enough

The Book After Which Everything is Different